Pursuit of happiness is a right. to be happy, is to have an increased quality of life.
So, I just wish to make a list of things that can make me happy.
1. To have a caring family
2. To be able to care for that family the way I think best
3. To fall in love with someone special
4. To be loved back by that special someone
5. To care for each other in the most preferable and needed way with that special someone
6. To look in the eye of that special someone, and see my own reflection there
7. To know myself better, what I truly desire and am able in
8. To study knowledges I truly desire, with minimum restrictions
9. To work in a field I desire
10. To know that the work I do would benefit others
11. To hear second handedly, that our work is appreciated
12. To be trusted for crucial personal matters
13. To earn enough to facilitate my life the way I desire
14. To have few, but best of friends who do not judge unless very needed, and have good and available ears
15. To make someone laugh
16. To throw something from a distance, and hitting my target
17. To cook something I planned, and it turns out as good/better than I expected
18. To eat what I like without regret
19. To tell stories to my child, that can inspire them
20. To argue with my child, whom which then proves me wrong
21. My child saying that his hero is “Daddy-man”
22. My child earning a greater success than myself, faster
23. My child marrying a decent person he/she loves
24. My child smiling and laughing, at whatever age
25. My child crying. Aged 1 second.
26. Having my special someone smile
27. Having my special someone smile at me
28. To write a book which would either entertain or inform people with something useful
29. To have someone faithfully continuing my work in my absence
30. To live with my special someone in a decent house with decent surroundings and grow old together.
31. To live with no restrictions, the way I desire.
32. To explore my desires and talents through activities I chose, with no restrictions and nobody pulling me back from it
33. To search for something in google, and find it
34. To have a pet dinosaur which would do anything I want it to do
35. In the event of no dinosaurs, any big cats would do (lions, tigers, the bigger the better), or snakes.
36. In sorrow, comes a natural healer to wash that sorrow away.
37. To wipe away tears from someone’s eyes, putting a smile in its place
38. To dream of something really beautiful
39. To wake up from no38 realizing that my life isnt too far from that
40. To wake up fresh from a good sleep
41. To wake up to my special someone beside me
42. To get an A in Uni
43. To get more As.
44. Coming home from a tiring day to something that I have enthusiastically waited for
45. To find an item I have been looking for
46. To play/hear music I like
47. To open chat lists, and find that you wish to talk to is online
48. Finding a friend by coincidence in the midst of a thick crowd
49. To have heated but rational cold headed discussions with topics I like, with interesting conclusions
50. To be proud of my life and having nothing to regret
In the end, its all about wanting one simple thing
To honestly smile