It has been a while since I wrote anything. So I thought I should share one of the delightful things I have just recently discovered.
I call this dish Bid’ah Madras Beans n Chicken.
PS: I wanted to take pics, but somehow by blackberry’s focus went all bad, so I cant take a picture.
1. Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce, 1 can
2. Chicken breast, 300 gr, half boiled and diced
3. two big red onions, finely diced
4. Fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped, 4-5 tbs
5. Fresh coriander stalks, finely chopped, 2-3 tbs
6. 6 bulbs of garlics, crushed
7. Fresh green chillies, at least two (add more to taste), finely chopped
8. Spices (Madras Curry powder 1tbs + Paprika powder 1tbs + Tumeric Powder 1 tbs + Chilli Powder to taste + salt and pepper to taste)
9. Olive Oil, 4-5 tbs
How to cook
1. Prepare a pan, heat olive oil with medium-high fire
2. When oil hot enough, stir in garlic and onions. Wait until caramelized, stir occasionally.
3. Stir in the coriander STALKS, cook for around 30 seconds
4. Stir in the chicken, cook for about 1 minute
5. Empty the entire can of baked beans, and stir, cook for about 1 minute
6. Stir in the rest of the ingredients, cook for about 5-10 minutes
7. Serve hot.
PS: this goes well with pita, naan, rice, or on its own.
For other recipes of mine, click here!